Thursday, December 29, 2011

99 Cent Deals on Amazon Fiona and Riley's Journey


Step back in time 4,000 in time, to a place where Celts shouldn’t be, yet they were!

Fiona by P. L. Parker- Excerpt:

Kellach was rooted to the spot. The woman before
him was beautiful by any standard. Her huge green eyes
reflected the light from the candles and her trembling lips
were lush and full. Her nose was small and straight and
creamy skin graced her perfect visage. Long hair the color
of silver moonbeams fell to below her waist, the sides
pulled back in braids. One shoulder was bare as the
shapeless gown slipped off, and the promise of full breasts
tantalized his perusal. Who was she and why was she
sleeping in his bed—and with a dog?
“Who are you and what are you doing here?” he
growled at her. He was exhausted and, although she
interested him greatly, he wanted to sleep.
Fiona clutched the puppy tighter, he was yelling at
her and too fast for her to understand. She tried to think
of something to say, but her mind wasn’t working. She
remembered, “Kellach’s house,” she screamed at him.
Kellach nodded, yes, it was his house. At least they
had that covered.
“Go,” she screeched and pointed to the door.
Kellach shook his head, trying to clear his mind. The
woman appeared to know it was his house but was
screaming at him to go, this didn’t make sense.

99 cents on Amazon. Buy Link:

The research project was only for an extended period.  No one said anything about forever.

Riley’s Journey by P. L. Parker – Excerpt:

Finally, he broke the silence. "Aren't you going to say
anything?"
"What do you expect me to say? Thank you? If even a
small part of what you say is true, then I'm stuck here for
eternity with a guy I don't even know, in a place I hate and
with no future. Yeah, I guess that comes under 'thank you!'"
She rubbed her hands across her face. This was a nightmare!
And not for a minute did she believe what he told her, at least
not most of it. The guy was probably crazy, but if he was
crazy, she must be too, because she had seen that bunch of
strange looking humans and they didn't look like any people
existing in her world.
"I'm really sorry. I didn't know Bethany would go this far. I
made the mistake of saying at the drop point that I didn't
think I would be able to last here alone much longer. She
must have heard it." His face was a mask of regret.
"And that's supposed to make it all better?"
"I don't know what else to say. I'm sorry. I wish I could
change the outcome, but there's nothing I can do. Maybe, if
nothing else, they'll be able to figure out a way to bend time
back so we can go home."
"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but one of the things
I noticed while I was at the facility was that it was really
understaffed and it looked like it was being closed down.

99 cents on sale at Amazon:

No comments: