Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday - Visiting about my debut novel, Fiona

I am at 99cent EBOOKs today visiting about my debut novel, Fiona


Short Blurb:


He leaned against the door and watched her, his eyes never leaving her for a moment. Trying to appear at ease and unconcerned, she turned her back to him and moved to the far side of the pool. He walked around the pool and squatted down, gazing into her face, his golden eyes unreadable.
“You should not have come here alone,” he said softly.
“Why? No one is here.”
“You didn’t know that until you arrived. It’s dangerous for a woman to be out alone.”
Trying to appear unconcerned, she said, “Well, I’m not alone now. You’re here.”
The barest whisper of a smile moved his lips. “As I said, it’s dangerous for a woman alone out here.”
“Are you suggesting that I should fear you?”


Patsy
P.L. Parker
www.plparker.com
www.plparker.blogspot.com

No comments: