Sunday, August 21, 2016

When "The End" Finally Happens

After three years of writing on my current work in progress, I finally got to say "The End!"  My life these last three years has been in chaos and having the time to write generally came while sitting in my car at noon and eating lunch.  But I have to say, I am filled with a sense of accomplishment that I've come this far.  I hope to submit to my publisher soon and hope the book is accepted. It is a sequel to The Chalice and follows the escapades of Leah and Moira, characters I introduced in the first book.  My tentative title is The Breeder Prince but if another name surfaces which fits the novel better, I am content to change the title.


Look for it soon, I hope.  Meanwhile, take a few minutes to consider The Chalice.



Buy Link:


https://www.amazon.com/Chalice-P-L-Parker-ebook/dp/B00BUDETUI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471822513&sr=8-1&keywords=the+chalice+by+P.L.+Parker#nav-subnav

No comments: