Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Like Contests? Enter to Win a Copy of Breeder Slave

I love contests though I never seem to win a darn thing.  I think I won a cake in a cakewalk many years ago but it was at a school carnival so that doesn't count.  Anyway, I digress.  Leave a comment to be in the running to win a .pdf copy of Breeder Slave.  Contest ends February 15, 2017



Sequel to The Chalice

Blurb:

The galactic war between the Chiagan-Se and the treacherous Deg’Nara wages on. The human females Leah and the Irish lass Moira are captured and then abandoned, forced to fend for themselves on a barren planet light years from all they know. Their only hope is Sulas, a fugitive breeder slave, who wants nothing to do with them.  Survival is chancy at best, but together, the three embark on a perilous journey to rejoin the Chiagan-Se rebels.  But can they survive?

Good Luck!

Patsy
P.L. Parker

No comments: