Thursday, September 7, 2017

Oldest Book - Newest Review - Fiona

It is always a treat to receive 5 stars and a positive comment on Amazon, especially for the first book I ever attempted.  "Fiona" was the very first book I've ever written and it remains one of my favorites. I researched the time frame as thoroughly as I could and at times I got lost in the research, it was so very compelling.  "Fiona" is based on the discovery of the Urumchi Mummies in the Taklamakan Desert of northern China.  The mummies appear to be of Celtic origin but much is still unsolved as to why this group existed. If you have some time, do a little research yourself on this subject. I'm sure you will find it fascinating! 

Comment from Joy's Best: "If you enjoy time travel romances, this story will not disappoint you! This book is filled with mystery, romance, and at times, will bring you to tears. One of the BEST time travel books ever!"

Purchase Link:  https://www.amazon.com/Fiona-P-L-Parker-ebook/dp/B005SV2838/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8

No comments: