Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Little Kindnesses go a Long Way

I shared this story on Facebook but I wanted to share with all of you:

I want to tell you a story about a guy who went into Winco, found toilet paper and immediately was surrounded by people who asked where he got it. He directed them to the spot and for the rest of his shopping visit, people were coming up to him and thanking him for his help. He finished picking up what was needed and then got in line. A lady was in a line that closed just ahead of her, so he told her to go ahead of him. She was one of the toilet paper seekers. She was so appreciative and said "you're so nice, why are you being so nice." Well, let me tell you. My oldest son Jared is a really a nice person and I'm so proud of him for even these small acts of kindness! Even small acts of kindness go a long way.


Right now it is even more important to be kind, courteous, and respectful.  Be brave in the face of this new adversity. 

As my old daddy used to say "It's a long worm that has no turning."  His way of saying, "This too will pass."

Some photos that bring me joy!











No comments: