Sunday, November 15, 2020

Looking for Some Holiday Gifts? Check Out N.N. Light's Book Heaven's Holiday Gift Guide #holiday #holidaygifts #romancebooks #nnlightsbookheaven



 "Tis the season - and my favorite time of the year.  Clark Griswold and I think too much alike.  This year, we're lighting up the yard and the house, new decorations for indoors and baking like crazy.  




But it's also the time for buying gifts and that is the hardest part for me.  Added to that, the chaos and pandemic make shopping all the harder.  Good news! N.N. Light's Book Heaven's Holiday Gift Guide.  Who doesn't like a good book?  No one I know.  And you can shop from your home!


















Check it out: https://www.nnlightsbookheaven.com/holiday-gift-guide



My science fiction novels, The Chalice, Breeder Slave and Abaddon Rising are just a few of the many books featured tomorrow, November 16.  





Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays!

Oh and had to add these pictures of my grandson and my grandniece from last year!  Love them.





Patsy



No comments: