Saturday, March 16, 2024

And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to You #stpatricks #leprechauns #paranormal #scifi

 

Top of the morning to you!


Happy St. Patrick's Day. A time for leprechauns and wearing of the green.



Whenever I think of St. Patrick's Day, I am reminded of an episode of Bonanza which aired in December, 1963.  Hoss believed there were leprechauns running loose and he was out in the forest calling: "Leprechaun. Leprechaun." Eventually, he discovered that they were an acrobatic troupe just trying to escape.




It was a hilarious episode and I laugh whenever I think of it.

I'm a little bit Irish.  My mother's father was English/Irish so I'm on it for "wearing of the green."

Irish Blessing:

May the winds of fortune sail you,
May you sail a gentle sea.
May it always be the other guy
Who says, “This drink’s on me.”

Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Wear some green.


Patsy

1 comment:

Sol said...

Thanks for sharing your expertise in such a relatable way.