Wednesday, November 24, 2021

2021 - A Year To Remember! #thanksgiving #plparker #givingthanks #holidays


2021 has certainly been a year to remember.  I have to admit,

2021 is/was a tough one. Besides personal matters, the state of the world is sometimes too hard to bear.

In April, my husband of 31 years passed away.  In many ways it was a blessing. Strokes and dementia had reduced this vital, fun-loving man into a shadow of himself. I'm thankful for the 31 years we did have and will always miss him.

My sister is dealing with major health problems and I'm thankful that she's at least undergoing a course of treatment to hopefully reverse the effects. It was a hard decision for her but I'm thankful she went that route.

I'm thankful for so many things - my sons, my grandchildren, my sisters and brother and all my wonderful and supportive friends.  Without them, I don't know how I'd be able to handle the sad events that have transpired this year. I've had so many blessings over the years and I'll focus on them instead of those that make me sad.

I'm hopeful 2022 will be the start of new beginnings and better times.  My hope is the same for all of you and I wish each of you love, laughter and all the good things of life.

Hugs,
Patsy 





1 comment:

Cara Bristol said...

I hope 2022 will be much better for you. You've had a hard row this year. Hugs.