Friday, June 3, 2022

Freaky Friday! #scifi #scifiromance #weirdstuff #freakyFriday #plparker

 


You ever have those moments when you think to yourself "this is some weird shit!" Of course you have! We all have but not too long ago, I had an "episode" that will go down as one of the weirder things I've experienced.  My only explanation is I am a scifi fan and I believe we are visited by extraterrestrials.  

Okay, so on to what happened.  I was relaxing in the bathtub, which I do every night and have for many years.  I don't remember falling asleep but the next thing I know, I come to and I'm laying on this cold metal table and there is this bright light overhead.  I'm in the middle of what I believe was like a theater-in-the round" and I can't see beyond the halo of light, but I sense there are entities watching from the dark.

I wasn't afraid, that I know.  Anyway, I sat up and said "I want to be reborn in the stars." What an odd choice of words!  Anyway, I blacked out again and the next thing I know, I'm sitting up in my tub, clutching the sides.  Again, I was never afraid but "this is some weird shit."

Most likely, I fell asleep and this was the byproduct of all my scifi interest, be it reading, watching TV or going to the movies.  I am a diehard scifi fan, I admit that without equivocation. 

Anyway, this will go down as one of my weirder moments in my life but an interesting one to remember.  

What is your weird moment?




No comments: