Friday, May 5, 2023

Nothing Like New Covers! #scifi #dystopian #romance #postapocalyptic

I always get excited when the next new cover comes out, and my cover artist, Harris Channing, has not disappointed me once.  Coming soon (in May I hope) the second in The Chimeras series, POPPY, will be released.  I have to say, I'm loving the cover on this one.  I might even get a T-shirt made with this cover on it!  




Blurb:  One of six genetically altered females, Poppy was bred to be a healer. She’s as strong and as fast as any of the half sisters, and way too intelligent for her own good. Eradicating the alien invaders is high on her list of to-dos, but saving humanity is the most important. When the soldier, Reese, disrupts her self-imposed isolation and well-ordered discipline, she finds a new direction.



No comments: