P.L. Parker

P.L. Parker

Sunday, November 6, 2016

And now on to Thanksgiving!

Halloween has come and gone and now on to Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving this year is an interesting one for me! I have notified work that I will be retiring as of November 30.  I'm happy, sad, excited, nervous - a whole gamut of emotions, but most of all, thankful for the family I have who have made it possible for me to retire. The last three years have been tough ones for me.  I lost both my parents and my husband was undergoing chemotherapy for Hodgkins Disease, so I had to work at being thankful, but I'm thankful for so much and do appreciate every blessing I have, my family, my friends, my home, all the things that truly make my life what it is.  If I don't visit before, Have a Happy Thanksgiving and give your loved ones a hug and tell them you love them.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



No comments: