Sunday, November 6, 2016

And now on to Thanksgiving!

Halloween has come and gone and now on to Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving this year is an interesting one for me! I have notified work that I will be retiring as of November 30.  I'm happy, sad, excited, nervous - a whole gamut of emotions, but most of all, thankful for the family I have who have made it possible for me to retire. The last three years have been tough ones for me.  I lost both my parents and my husband was undergoing chemotherapy for Hodgkins Disease, so I had to work at being thankful, but I'm thankful for so much and do appreciate every blessing I have, my family, my friends, my home, all the things that truly make my life what it is.  If I don't visit before, Have a Happy Thanksgiving and give your loved ones a hug and tell them you love them.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



No comments: