Sunday, November 20, 2016

It's All Turkey to Me!


Ahhhhhh, Thanksgiving! A day to eat myself into oblivion - at least with good reason.  This year is going to be an especially food-filled day.  We start with brunch at my middle son Travis' house, where afterwards we will have Tannis with us so the kids can begin the Black Thanksgiving/Friday free-for-all.  Then on to McGraths for an early dinner as our oldest son has to work and if we don't go over there and have dinner with him, he will miss out on the festivities.  I am just doing my part to promote the family spirit.  Only thing for me to do is make the pies, which I enjoy so this will be a great Thanksgiving I'm thinking.  

Oh, and did I mention, as of November 30, I am retired so that is a big thing to be thankful for among all my other blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


No comments: