Sunday, November 27, 2016

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire...




How many of you have really ever eaten a chestnut?  Heard about them all my life, but don't think I've ever actually eaten one.  Love nuts as a rule, but these don't grab me.






Jack Frost nipping at your nose.  Cute kid but needs some seasoning.








Yuletide Carols being sun by a choir! Have to admit it, I loved caroling!  Went all the time when I was young.  Too bad that more of it isn't done today!






And folks dressed up like eskimos!







Don't know where I'm going with this - I just love the song and I'm looking forward to Christmas!  Anticipation is the best!

Anticipating the release of my lasted, Breeder Slave.  I've had a cover artist prepare a cover in hopes I can use it.  What do you think?



No comments: