Friday, May 18, 2018

Stepping Into Audio Books

I've yet to have one of my books made into audio, but...Aimee's Locket, published by the Wild Rose Press, is being made into an audio book.  So excited and looking forward to the finished product.  Originally, the narrator was a woman but some family issues occurred and she had to back out.  Now, the narrator is a man. He has a wonderful, western sounding voice, deep and interesting and I think he will do well for my book, simply because Aimee's Locket is a time travel novel, set in 1847, on the Oregon Trail.  For a glimpse at Aimee's Locket, check out the trailer on youtube. If you like cowboys, Indians, and Oregon Trail stories, I think you'll like this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEyO0r6P0c&t=28s

Hope you add Aimee's Locket to your audio book library when it is available!

Patsy
P.L. Parker
www.plparker.com

No comments: