Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Stepping (or Falling) Through the Time Travel Portal

I've always had a fascination with the concept of time travel. Imagine traveling back to the beginnings of life, or meeting someone in the past you view as a hero - or villain as the case may be. If I was ever given the chance to travel back, I'd go and see if I could meet Jesus. I'm not a particularly religious person but for some reason that interests me. With all the new discoveries about life on this planet, there are so many things I'd like to know. Who were these people who built all these amazing cities? Were they helped by aliens as the Discovery Channel often puts forth? I don't know but I'd sure like to. In the beginning of my writing career, writing time travel novels was just a way to experience my fascination with time travel.  I've since migrated to science fiction but every so often, my mind conjures another time travel situation.

My time travel novels:
In Fiona, the heroine travels back 4,000 years to ancient China and the Taklamakan Desert. Aimee's Locket is about a young woman falling through the portal and ending up in 1847 St. Louis and the start of the Oregon Trail.

My trilogy about time traveling back 40,000 years - Riley's Journey, Into the Savage Dawn and Beyond Tomorrow. 


Heart of the Sorcerer is about a painting of a man from the past who calls to his mate in the future.

No comments: