Sunday, October 20, 2019

Personal Paranormal - Memories

Because it's Halloween and the time of year when all the creepy, strange and weird things happen, I thought I'd share one of my own paranormal experiences.  I have to admit to being somewhat psychic. There were times when I'd scare my own family with things I knew were going to happen, etc., but it is such a part of me, I never questioned it.  I will admit that as I grew older, knowing things got to me so I learned to block them out, but there were those events that managed to sneak through even when I was keeping watch.

I digress.  Years and years ago, when I was 17 or so, I was sick and reclining on the couch in the living room. Mom had the ironing board set up and was ironing.  I felt myself floating up. I could see Mom below me ironing a shirt and my body lying on the couch. I kept floating up and then I was above the clouds and it was so beautiful there. The clouds were tipped with gold, pink, blue and green and in the distance a glowing sun or something.  

I said and it must have been aloud, "It's beautiful here."

Mom said, "What?"

And just like that I was pulled like lightning back into my body.  Mom was staring at me, the iron held above the shirt. 

"Yes, it is pretty in here," she said sounding confused and with a worried look on her face.

Knowing she was upset, I covered, saying "yeah, it is pretty," blah blah blah. But I will always remember the feeling of peace and joy that I experienced in that place.  

I feel like I had an out-of-body experience, no other explanation.  I saw too many things from above Mom's head as I floated up.  Didn't scare me a bit.

Have you had your own paranormal experience?  I'd love to hear about it.

Patsy
P. L. Parker
www.plparker.net


No comments: