Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thankful at Thanksgiving! #thanksgiving #thankful #holidays

 

Awww! Thanksgiving! One of the eating festivals of the year - and my favorite. Who can resist the turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, and desserts of all types of flavors.  Not me! That's for dang sure!


It is also a time of giving thanks and I give mine. I've struggled to remain upbeat and thankful the last six years but with acceptance, I can be thankful. Accepting!  That was the hardest part but now I can appreciate what I have and am starting to look forward again with hope.  I could list the thousands of things I'm thankful for, but just know I am!

Do me a favor. Give someone you love a hug - even if it's a cyber-hug. Even those are welcome!  And don't forget to be thankful. With the media doing its worst to bring a person down, hang in there and smile!

Sending my own cyber-hug to all of you this Thanksgiving.

Patsy








No comments: