Saturday, January 21, 2023

Too Much To Do - And Other Stuff #mustreads #saffron #scifi #scifiromance

 


Do you ever feel like you're letting yourself go down a deep hole and losing focus?  Seems like that for me lately.  So much going on with my books; republishing my Star Brides series (The Chalice, Breeder Slave, Abaddon Rising and Requiem), promo for latest book, Saffron, publishing my fourth book, The Sanctuary,  in the Riley's Journey (Time Warriors) series, and just writing in general.  I retired at 65 but I feel like I have a full time job. I'm hopeful that as soon as I get past these issues, things will settle down and I can focus on one thing at a time, instead of a whole landslide of issues.


The good thing is January is almost over within a few months, Spring will be here.  I look forward to that and maybe, just maybe, start walking again. 

Hugs my friends and here's to peace and tranquility.

Patsy



No comments: