Monday, November 21, 2022

It's Turkey Time and I'm Doing the Happy Dance! #thanksgiving #holidayseason #holidays #paranormal #scifi

 


I love Thanksgiving, all the wonderful food and family! And of course, it's the prelude to the Christmas Holidays, my all time favorite time of the year.

This year, I'm cooking the feast. Been several years or more since I have.  Mostly, my middle son Travis cooks the meal and he and his partner, Amber, are excellent cooks! 

I'm going for the usual - turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, a vegetable, homemade Parkerhouse rolls, and of course pies, berry and pumpkin.  I've been busy baking and freezing so keeping ahead of the game.

I just wanted to take the time to wish each of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and lots of good food!


Patsy



No comments: