Thursday, March 30, 2023

Do You Dream of Traveling Back in Time? #timetravel #scifi #romance #adventure

Come on!  I know you have! Even for just a few years to correct some wrong or change a little part of your history?  We all do. But in reality, would I want to change my life?  If I never married my first husband, I wouldn't have my two oldest sons, and that I couldn't endure. I've came up with ideas to get around that - stealing his semen, meeting him for just the nights I figure they were conceived - that sort of thing. But really, not feasible. What if the wrong little swimmer made it through? Nope, can't change that part of my life. But there are other parts I would gladly change, given the chance. Mistakes I made and chances I could have taken to meet my second husband earlier, or prevent some of the disasters that have hit my family. Hindsight is always better than foresight so they say.

Time travel is a concept that is so enticing. I would love to be able to travel back and view history from a bubble of safety. I don't know that I'd actually like to take part, but I would like to see life as it happened in earlier times. See Rome when it was in its glory, as well as ancient Egypt before its downfall. Perhaps even view Cleopatra or watch as Boudica fought the Romans. So many things to see. Exciting thoughts, but impossible. Some say time travel will happen, and if it did, where would you go?  I'd have a hard time with that one. Too many choices.

Anyway, I've recently added another chapter in the Time Warriors series, bringing that group to four.  I had thought that series was finished but I had so many requests to continue the journey, I caved. 

Travel back 40,000 years.  Could you survive?  The Time Warriors Series, available on Amazon.  




















No comments: