Wednesday, July 12, 2023

It's So Hooooottttttt! #plparker #scifi #scifiromance #alieninvasion




It's so hoooottttt! I've been trying to work outside some but it's frankly too hot for this old broad.  Guess I'll revert to housework...not!  

I have been writing more and I'm pleased that I'm already over the 20,000 mark for my latest WIP, Ginger, Book 3 in The Chimeras series.  I'm enjoying writing this series and each book seems to evolve quite quickly, which is a good thing I've heard.  

We are going through a long stretch of high heat in our area, but from the reports, happening all over the west and northwest.  Praying for rain.


But maybe we just need to crank up the heat! In reading that is, since reading seems to be a good way to beat the heat!

Add some "heat" to your day with THE STARBRIDES series, THE CHALICE, BREEDER SLAVE, ABADDON RISING and REQUIEM.  Available from Amazon now!





No comments: