Saturday, January 8, 2022

Travel Back in Time - 40,000 Years! Would You Go? #timetravel #romance #ancienthistory #plparker

I've often wondered, if given the chance, would I step through a portal and travel back in time.  I think I'd have to vote "no" unless I could be assured it wasn't a one-way trip. Might be nice to visit different times and get a glimpse of life in the distant past, but to stay there? I don't think so! Call me lazy, but I like the conveniences of today. I like taking a bath every day. I like having a stove, fridge, TV, computer, cell phone. Yes, I like living in these times. But again, I would consider a tour of the past if I was guaranteed that I could return.

The RILEY'S JOURNEY TRILOGY is premised on people who step through a portal and travel back 40,000 years.  Unfortunately, it is a one-way trip, and life at the end of the last great Ice Age isn't a walk in the park. 

So, travel back with me, 40,000 years ago and let your imagination run wild. After all, it is a two-way journey for you.

The RILEY'S JOURNEY TRILOGY - RILEY'S JOURNEY, INTO THE SAVAGE DAWN and BEYOND TOMORROW!


Buy Links:

Riley's Journey:  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005SV26KS?ref_=dbs_m_mng_rwt_calw_tkin_0&storeType=ebooks

Into the Savage Dawn:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06VY5Y4T6?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_1&storeType=ebooks

Beyond Tomorrow:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06X94YGPD?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_2&storeType=ebooks

Like "free"?  Stop by Amazon January 10-12 and grab your free copy of Riley's Journey! Start your journey back!



No comments: