Monday, August 28, 2023

Because I'm a Scifi Nut and Its on My Bucket List! #scifi #scifiromance #alieninvasion #paranormal #area51

.

Hey Everyone!

Like all of you, I have my bucket list, and this fall, I just might get to check another one off.  I've always wanted to visit Roswell, New Mexico, and in October, my oldest son and I are going to make the journey south and see what this place is all about. I'm excited.  We plan to take the RV simply because now that I'm fostering my son's two dogs as well as my own two, it would be too expensive to board them.  Of course, the cost of gas might preclude this trip but we're hopeful that by October, gas prices will be down enough that we can afford to go.

Another of my bucket list hopefuls is to travel to northern Alaska or Greenland and see the Northern Lights.  I know sometimes we get glimpses in Idaho, but those are few and far between and I've never been fortunate enough to witness this phenomena.  Someday I want to do this.

I also want to visit Scotland and parts of England. At my age, I should do this soon before I can't.

What's on your bucket list?

Patsy




No comments: