Monday, September 11, 2023

Reaching a Personal Goal! #scifi #scifiromance #romance #plparker #alieninvasion

We all have goals, and none of them are the same for the most part.  My goal is to finish all six books in my Chimeras series.  I have already published SAFFRON and POPPY, and I'm almost finished with the third in the series, GINGER. 

The Chimeras are genetically engineered females. They are faster, stronger, with keen intellect, eyesight and hearing, and they were bred to lead humanity's fight for survival after the alien invasion. 

Each girl has her special abilities, engineered by their birth mother and the sperm of a chosen male, one with superior intelligence in his given field. Saffron is a born leader, Poppy a healer, Ginger a teacher, Sage the warrior, Anise the computer brainiac and, lastly, Thyme, born with a combination of all the abilities of her older sisters.  

I've had a good time writing these stories.  So many ideas keep popping into my head for each girl, and I'm using my less-than-brainiac mind to keep track of those ideas.  

I hope you will take the time to read SAFFRON's story and, perhaps, it will tantalize you enough to keep reading.






No comments: