Friday, March 8, 2024

Spring is Just Around the Corner - YAYYYYYY! #spring #plparker #romance #scifi

Spring is just around the corner and I am so ready for it. Seems as though this winter has been a long one or perhaps I'm just getting old and the cold weather affects me more. No matter! Spring is almost here!

Soon, I'll be out in the yard pulling out old plants in preparation for planting new. Yard cleanup, and I can tell I've got my work cut out for me.  I have to admit, I hate mowing but generally my son handles that aspect for me.

The tulips have already broke through as well as patches of daffodils and crocus. Love my tulips. Unfortunately, so do the squirrels. Who knew squirrels would eat tulips but they do. Ornery critters.

Anyway, with all that's going on in the world, I'm content to stay in my own little corner and enjoy the benefits it provides.

Here's to Spring!

Patsy


Available now on Amazon: 



No comments: